Saturday, July 11, 2020

Modern: Lightning in a Bottle

I'm brewing this deck because I don't know why. Wait, I do know why. I love Ball Lightning. I've loved it since I started playing. And now there are lots of Ball Lightnings. Big ones, small ones, normal sized ones. Ball Lightnings in four colors of Magic.

Because of Collected Company you can play a lot of these cards even more efficiently. Four mana equals 12 trample damage? Sign me up!

So here's my first iteration of the list. The deck has one direction and that is forward.

4 Flamekin Harbinger
4 Spark Elemental
4 Thunderkin Awakener
4 Hellspark Elemental
4 Ball Lightning
4 Groundbreaker
4 Lightning Skelemental
4 Hell's Thunder

4 Collected Company

24 Land

I don't know how to make three color mana bases good.

No comments:

Post a Comment